Monday, October 31, 2011

being sick sucks

Afternoon peeps!

I've been off work sick for over a week now and I am kinda over it!  One advantage has been that I can do stuff in my craft room and update my blog...

I have spent most of this week in my craft room, watching reruns of the love boat and NCIS (oh... I just realised that is quite a mix...) and attempting a clean up, which was mostly unsuccessful, haha!  I did however get a gift for Tim's Grandma done, as well as another challenge card, which I will post seperately in a moment.

I saw this cute tea chest in the new Magnolia Ink Magazine No 4 2011 made by Ying.  So I had a go at it and this is what I came up with for Tim's Grandma's birthday.  She absolutely loved it!


Materials Used:
Stamp:  Magnolia Butterfly Wishes Collection - "Tilda with Butterfly Jeans"
Cardstock/paper:  Kaisercraft "Chanteuse" collection, paper doily, Prima "Madeline" collection.
Embellishments:  Kaisercraft pearls, Kaisercraft rub-ons, pink and white organza ribbon, lace, paper blossoms, ribbon roses.
Ink/Colour: Memento, Versacolor, image coloured with Copics.

I absolutely love this!  I hope you like it too.


Happy crafting,

Carmel :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment